Requires iOS 4.0 or higher, and a device with at least 1 camera
Now supports iPad2
CameraWallpaper lets you use the device's camera as your wallpaper! "See-thru" your SpringBoard, move around your phone while viewing/managing your icons having a real camera view as the background and, the best part, capture a photo at any time.
You can pause the camera view whenever you like , to keep the image as a static background.
A really cool menu has been added to let you control your SpringBoard's camera. You can call it anytime by assigning an activator event.
- Use your live camera as your wallpaper.
- Take a picture anytime from SpringBoard.
- Innovative control menu, activator-enabled.
- Toggle between front and rear camera*
- Turn the torch on/off*
- Set flash mode (auto,force-on,force-off) when capturing photos*
- (* on devices that support it)
- Auto Focus
- Auto Exposure
- Auto WhiteBalance
- Pause-resume camera
- Auto-start modes
- Battery saving options
- Set video tranparency so you can see your wallpaper in the back.
- Set icons transparency.
- and more!
Check out the video and screenshots for details
No new icons are added to your homescreen. You can configure options from your Settings app.
See below for a Video Demonstration and More Info for screenshots