- 64-bit A7 Chip Devices: iPhone 5S, iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina.
- 32-bit Devices: iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th & 4th Generations.
- Firmware: iOS 7.x, iOS 6.x (Current version of Chrome requires iOS 6.0 or later).
- Chrome Version: Compatible with latest Chrome version 37.0.2062.60. I strongly recommend that you always upgrade to the latest supported version of chrome.
Chrome Downloader is a nifty extension which adds a powerful, slick and easy to use download manager to Google Chrome app on your iDevice.
Chrome Downloader allows you to download pretty much anything you encounter on the Web. It supports an extensive list of file types and mimes which you can configure and expand to suit your needs.
Files can then be opened in any application (iFile, Dropbox, VLC...) that supports that file type in your device.
iFile is highly recommended.
- A large and fully customisable list of supported file types.
- Control the number of concurrent downloads in the queue.
- Badge notification to denote number of downloads in progress.
- In app previewing of common file types (iWork, Microsoft Office, RTF, PDF, Images, CSV...).
- Save downloads anywhere within the "mobile" (/var/mobile) directory.
- Download files manually by press & hold or let Chrome Downloader automatically prompt you when you click or navigate to a file configured to be downloaded in the settings for Chrome Downloader.
- Supports both portrait and landscape device orientations.
- Large and beautiful Retina icons fully adaptable to iPhone and iPad display.
- Works in Chrome's Incognito mode.
- For usage instructions, change log and issues, see below.
- Configure options from the Settings app.
See larger Screenshots below..