- Fixed a parsing issue where templates or function definitions inside structs or unions could not be parsed.
- Added dumpBundleForClass function to use from within cycript. classdump-dyld can now find and dump any library/image loaded in the process.
- Fixed dumpClass (in-cycript function) to correctly find and dump classes in images other than the main bundle's.
- Fixed dumpBundle (in-cycript function) to correctly work after dumpClass was issued before it.
- Major update: Added cycript integration.
You can now dlopen /usr/lib/libclassdumpdyld.dylib in cycript after injecting any application,
and dlsym the dumpClass and dumpBundle functions.
More info at Github
- Fixed an MH_MAGIC_64 identification issue.
- Added option to dump only one defined class from within an image.
- Fixed some iOS9 classes causing crashes.
- Github code has been updated