Note: You can purchase this app direct from the developer's website while it's temporarily unavailable from the Cydia Store. Details here.
Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M with a number of custom modifications. Requires an ARMv7 device with iOS 4.3+ and natively supports iPad and iPhone 5 displays. More speed optimizations are coming in future updates and I currently recommend at least a 4S or iPad 2 for best results (30-60fps depending on the game).
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Accurate audio with 44KHz resampling
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* iCade, Wiimote + Classic Controller, Wii U Pro Controller, PS3 Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote support (view setup info)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
Transfer games to your device using SSH or other file transfer method (The recommended location is any directory under /var/mobile/Documents or /var/mobile/Media). Make sure the "mobile" user has write access to the directory for save functionality. If possible use a program that mounts your device over USB like iExplorer (Windows & OSX), or ifuse (Linux) to speed up transfers.
Visit the homepage (below) at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps.
This package comes with no games included. Do not contact the author for ROM images. This is an emulator, and requires ROM images. No ROMs are included.
See all the Screenshots below