Requires iOS 4 to iOS 8.
Install IPA(s) from the command line.
- Use the native method to install/uninstall ipa.
- Support batch installation.
- Disallow downgrade by default.
- Auto-recover IPA(s) with documents and settings embedded in Container directory.
- Allow to remove iTunesMetadata.plist to bypass update checking.
- Force installation mode allows to install IPA on unsupported devices and systems, such as install iPad only app on iPhone or iPod touch.
- List installed application identifiers.
- Backup application to IPA with documents and settings.
-a: Show about information.
-b: Backup application to IPA.
-B: Backup application to IPA with its documents and settings.
-c: Clean installation. This will clear all existing documents and settings. This will not recover embedded saved backups.
-d: Delete the IPA file after installation.
-f: Force installation, regardless of device, system and capabilities.
-h: Show help.
-i: Show information of installed application(s).
-l: Browse installed application list.
-n: Do not recover embedded saved backups (default is to recover).
-o: Output saved IPA file to specified path (must work with -b or -B).
-q: Quiet mode, will not show install progress except errors.
-Q: Quieter mode, will show nothing including errors.
-r: Remove iTunesMetada.plist after installation.
-u: Uninstall installed application(s).
- installipa (Identical to ipainstaller)
Source code available on Github.
This is a console utility accessed from the command-line only.