For many websites, there is an accompanying app available from the App Store, which provides a better experience than their mobile website. Some have a button that lets you jump to the same place in their app, however there are others that don’t have this feature.
With LinkOpener, you can now tap a link for a variety of websites, and be taken to the app immediately.
Supported services are:
• App.net profiles (supports Netbot)
• Cydia package details
• Dict.cc translations
• eBay listings and searches
• Facebook profiles
• file:// URLs (supports iFile and Filza)
• GitHub (supports iOctocat)
• IMDb details pages
• Instagram images/videos, profiles, and hashtags
• Reddit subreddits and threads (supports Alien Blue)
• Tumblr blogs and posts
• Twitter profiles and Tweets (supports Tweetbot, Twitterrific, and Twitter, in that order)
• Vine profiles and videos
• Yelp listings, check-ins, and searches
If you have a suggestion, you can email us by tapping the "Author" button above.
No icons are added to the home screen. There are no screenshots.