Compatible with iOS 5 and 6
Try NotifyWifi for iOS 7
NotifyWiFi provide below features.
- The notification at the time of Wi-Fi connection.
- Setting screen of Wi-Fi is opened from a notification.
- SSID is displayed on a Notification center.
- Connected SSID is automatically copied to a clipboard.
- The connection will not be notified if SSID is registered into a white list.
- When SSID was registered into the blacklist and it connects with the SSID, Wi-Fi is turned off automatically.
- When SBSettings or NCSettings is installed, a function can on/off.
Configure options from Settings app.
See larger Screenshots below..