Compatible with iOS 9 through 12
This open source tweak gives you many passcode customization options!
Passcode bypass options:
• Using an Activator action
• When connected to specific Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth devices
• Within a certain time from last lock
• While using headphones
You can also choose if you want to automatically dismiss the lockscreen, or do so only when no notifications nor media controls are present.
There is also a FlipSwitch add-on to toggle the bypass.
Be able to lend your phone without the worry of telling someone your passcode!
Compose a sequence using the following "magic passcode" options:
• Time: minutes and hours
• Date: day and month
• Battery: remaining and used
• Custom digits
• Any of these, reversed
Or even use two digits to set a timeout after which the device locks again automatically!
• Show the last time the device was unlocked
• Disable auto-unlock and magic passcode, and optionally Touch ID/Face ID, during a specific time interval
• Disable the tweak when disabling Touch ID/Face ID by invoking SOS mode
• Save the passcode so to not require once every respring (passcode will always be stored encrypted for security reasons)
This tweak is now open-source at Github
Configure options from Settings.
See larger Screenshots below..