Note: You can purchase this app direct from the developer's website while it's temporarily unavailable from the Cydia Store. Details here.
PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator based on Mednafen. Requires iOS 3.1+ and natively supports iPad and iPhone 5 displays. Tested running 60fps on the iPhone 4/4S (3GS or newer recommended). It's also the very first emulator for iOS to support multiple Wiimotes with full wireless GUI control.
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 roms are not supported, see website for a fix)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states
* Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files
* CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* iCade, Wiimote + Classic Controller, Wii U Pro Controller, PS3 Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote support (view setup info)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
Transfer games to your device using SSH or other file transfer method (The recommended location is any directory under /var/mobile/Documents or /var/mobile/Media). Make sure the "mobile" user has write access to the directory for save functionality. If possible use a program that mounts your device over USB like iExplorer (Windows & OSX), or ifuse (Linux) to speed up transfers
Visit the homepage (below) at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps.
This package comes with no games included. Do not contact the author for ROM images. This is an emulator, and requires ROM images. No ROMs are included.
See More Info below for Screenshots