**Introductory Special Price: $2.50**
Requires iOS 6
Remote Messages is a browser based front-end for the iOS Messages application.
- SMS and iMessage support
- File/media attachments
- Full Emoji support
- Typing notifications
- Contact pictures
- Custom Themes
- Phone status icons
- Uses Contacts database
- SSL Support and username/password authentication
- Utilises WebSockets for perfect synchronisation with device
- Runs as a background service with a small memory footprint
- Supports iPhone 3GS-5, iPad 1-3, iPod Touch 3-5
- Built and optimised for Google Chrome, also supports Firefox and IE 9+
- Also includes SBSettings toggle
1) Install Remote Messages 2 from BigBoss on Cydia.
2) Before starting, respring your device if Cydia has not done so already.
3) Navigate to "Remote Messages" in Settings.
4) Set the username and password you wish to use.
5) Slide the toggle to start the server. Allow a few seconds for this to complete.
6) Connect to Remote Messages via your device's IP address and chosen port.
For more information and support, please visit remotemessages.com
Configure options from Settings app.
See larger Screenshots below..