Not compatible with iOS 6, nor iPad/iPod. Get Remote Messages 2 for iOS 6+ and iPad/iPod support.
Also: Remote Messages (iOS 7).
Requires iOS 5 and iPhone
Remote Messages is a feature rich browser based front-end for the iOS Messages application.
- SMS and iMessage support.
- File/media attachments.
- Full iOS 6 Emoji support.
- Displays typing notifications.
- Optional toggle for contact pictures.
- Real-time status notifications.
- Uses the Contacts database for creating new conversations.
- Significantly more responsive than the native Messages application.
- Runs as a background service with a small memory footprint.
- Built and optimised for the iPhone 3GS. Also supports iPhone 4, 4S and similar.
- Built and optimised for Google Chrome. Also supports Firefox (latest) and Internet Explorer 9+.
- Includes SBSettings toggle (not required for operation).
1) Install Remote Messages from BigBoss on Cydia.
2) Before starting, respring your device if Cydia has not done so already.
3) Navigate to "Remote Messages" in Settings.
4) Set the username and password you wish to use.
5) Slide the toggle to start the server. Allow a few seconds for this to complete.
6) Connect to Remote Messages via your device's IP address and chosen port.
For more information and support, please visit remotemessages.com
Configure options from Settings app.
See larger Screenshots below..