Compatible with iOS 5, 6 and 7
A near-complete rewrite of Safari Download Enabler v2.0, featuring a live downloads list, HTML5 video support, file:/// support, and more.
* To download HTML5 videos, shake your device while playing them.
* To download links or images, tap and hold.
* A user-agent faker may be necessary to download files from some websites.
* Tap and hold on the bookmarks icon to open the downloads list. If there are no active downloads, the file browser will open instead.
* Swipe the title bar to switch between viewing the downloads list and file browser.
* Tap on a file in the downloads list to choose from "Select" (opens it in Safari--if a file cannot be displayed, it will be copied back to the downloads list), "Save", and "Open in...".
* When saving a file, tap and hold the Save button to save with a different name.
* Swipe across a file to delete it.
Browsing the local filesystem:
* To view a file or list the contents of a directory, type its path in the address bar. Alternatively, locate it in the file browser, tap and hold, and select Open In... > Safari.
* Local files and directories can be bookmarked or added to the home screen, just like other URLs.
If you would like to help translate this tweak, please email me.
See larger Screenshots below..