SmartTap X for iOS
Turn on the screen by tapping it!
gives your iPhone, iPod or iPad the feature iPhone X already has:
You can turn on the screen by tapping it while its off!
You can also use other gestures, like double tapping
, slide up from the bottom
or slide down from top
of the screen or force touch
while its off, to have it perform a different action like, unlock the device, open Camera, show Control Center, launch a particular application, or assign an Activator action, e.g. call a number or play/pause music.
Right from your locked device with the screen being off!
- Additionally, you can lock
your device by double-tapping at the lockscreen or homescreen.
- Ideal for any use, you will give your power and home button a rest, since you can both turn on, unlock and lock the device by double-tapping the screen.
- Its also a great solution for device with broken home button, sleep button or both.
- I have also developed a cool pocket touches detection that prevents double-taps from being detected while the device is in your pocket, purses or other places!
- The application uses the digitiser sensor when the screen goes off, without keeping the screen on.
- In order for the tweak to constantly receive touches when locked, it prevents device from entering idle sleep mode for the time you specify. This will use some battery during idle times. However, on iOS 11/12, the built-in power management appears to be epic, so even with the digitiser constantly on, there is a huge improvement compared to older iOS versions! There are options in the settings to schedule the hours when you need the tweak most in order to maintain more battery, set timeout of inactivity or disable idle sleep prevention.
Compatible Devices: All iOS 11, 12, 13 and 14 devices.
See larger Screenshots below..