Compatible with iOS 6, 7 and 8
Smartwatch+ enhances the experience of your Pebble smart watch. Smartwatch+ allows you to display additional information on your watch, such as weather, your iPhone's battery status, current stock and Bitcoin prices, your current GPS location, your latest calendar appointments as well as missed calls, emails and SMS. Additionally, you can control certain functions of your phone from the watch, such as launching the camera and taking pictures, controlling the phone's volume and activating Siri. This app uses Pebble's latest SDK for 2-way communication and the watchapps that are required to view the information on the Pebble can be installed from within this app.
Currently, 11 watch screens are available in Smartwatch+:
1) SmartStatus: A watchface that shows information about unread emails, SMS and missed phone calls. Additionally, weather information and iPhone battery status are available.
2) Calendar: shows a list of upcoming appointments with time/date and location
3) Bitcoin: shows the current bitcoin exchange rate and a graph from mtgox
4) Stocks: shows current stock price including the chart of a selected stock symbol
5) GPS: shows current location (either as lat/lon or street name), altitude, distance travelled, and current speed
6) Music: music playback, as well as volume control
7) HTTP Request: trigger customized http requests for home automation, etc.
8) Camera: launch the built-in iPhone camera and take a picture
9) Siri: launch Siri from your watch
10) Incoming calls: shows past incoming calls, including caller ID
11) Messages: shows your SMS/iMessages on your watch
12) Weather: current weather conditions, including 3-day forecast
I will consistently add screens and functionality to Smartwatch+ through updates.
For Siri functionality, the Tweak PebbleSiri will be installed automatically.
A device Reboot is required.
See larger Screenshots below..