Compatible with iPhones on iOS 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. And iPhone X. iPads are tested on iOS 8.4 and 9.3.3.
Snapper is a tweak that lets you crop a portion of the screen and keep it floating on the screen.
This is useful for (example):
- Never switching between two apps multiple times to enter a password ever again
- Comparing stuff on the screen!
- Instantly censoring an image that you want to share
- Keep a reference to something while searching in e.g. Safari
- Great for when you have a hard to spell word snapped that you need to enter somewhere
- Take a screenshot of a small part of the screen only
- Zoom unzoomable images
- Can't copy text in some app? Just snap it and save to camera roll for later
.. and more!
- Control the area to crop before snapping!
- Or don't - snapper has multiple modes
- Use it with Activator, or without!
- Never lose a snap, the history panel (access via Activator OR the Settings app)
- Snaps organised by application snapped within
- Multiple snaps on the screen at the same time
- Facebook-heads-like interface to close snaps
- Save to camera roll instantly
- Sharing built-in
- Automatically copy snap to clipboard (optional)
- No DRM!
- Awesome animations!
.. and more!
This is what people have said about Snapper.
> "It IS amazing :) you should get it, is a must have"
- feldrok_ via reddit
> "I don't think I can stop jailbreaking until this tweak gets added into iOS by Apple. Love it so much!"
- gonnabuysomewindows via reddit
> "I had no idea how much I used this tweak, until I upgraded to iOS 9. Thanks for updating this, Mr Lang!"
- Fishy62 via reddit
Configure options from Settings.
See larger Screenshots below..