Super Nintendo/Famicom (SNES/SFC) emulator based on Snes9x 1.43. Requires iOS 3.1+ and natively supports iPad and iPhone 5 displays. Follows the Snes9x license and is completely free without ads. I'm also on the official Snes9x message boards in case of questions.
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Snes9x 1.43 should work on Snes9x EX and vice-versa.
* Supports games in .smc, .sfc, .fig, and .1 formats, optionally in .zip files
* Full quality 44KHz stereo sound
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* iCade, Wiimote + Classic Controller, Wii U Pro Controller, PS3 Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote support (view setup info)
Transfer games to your device using SSH or other file transfer method (The recommended location is any directory under /var/mobile/Documents or /var/mobile/Media). Make sure the "mobile" user has write access to the directory for save functionality. If possible use a program that mounts your device over USB like iExplorer (Windows & OSX), or ifuse (Linux) to speed up transfers.
Visit the homepage (below) at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps
This package comes with no games included. Do not contact the author for ROM images. This is an emulator, and requires ROM images. No ROMs are included.
See More Info below for Screenshots