Compatible with iOS 7
Also available, Stepper 2 (iOS 8)
Requires M7 feature;
Product available only for iPhone 5S or newer models
Welcome Stepper to your iPhone! Stepper is an incredibly useful tweak to always show how many steps you have done in a specific time period! This tweak is excellent if you are interested in your health and want to check how many steps you have done but are to lazy to open a step count app every time for that information!
Stepper offers various options to customize your experience in Settings.app:
- Set your own time period for which the steps should get fetched from (from today up to seven days in the past)
- Set the refresh interval for when the steps should get fetched from the M7 (from real time to 60 minutes)
- Choose whether to replace 'slide to unlock' with the step count
- Choose whether to show the step count on lock screen or not
- Choose whether to show the step count on the statusbar or not (and also customize the separator)
*After the installation, the device will respring and you'll have to allow request to StepperApp to receive the motion data from the M7.
Feel free to follow my twitter @biscoditch for updates on my tweaks and apps.