IMPORTANT: You must change your Settings to make this Lockscreen plug-in operate properly. Read below for instructions.
Awesome LockScreen App for Twitter.
This Cydget is the first Cydget based on PHP language.
It also uses technologies like DHTML and Ajax to bring you the most advanced cydget experience so far.It differs from all Twitter-related cydgets because it provides a unique twitter management suite of its own! Even if it's a lockscreen, It competes with many commercial twitter apps.
Install it and you won't leave your lockscreen!
- Unique Twitter structure
- Automatic twitter login
- Customizable backgrounds (iPhone or Twitter)
- Remembers user preferences on exit
- Background changes according to visited user
- Photo/Video upload from Camera Roll
- Sound notifications (new tweets, lock timeout)
- One-click management of almost all Twitter actions
- Power conneciton detection (to remain on longer)
- Screen-dim delay for better experience
- Lock timeout notification
- Settings page for many customizations
- Content caching for instant launch
- Send new tweets, reply, delete, favorite,
- Home, Users , Public Timeline
- Favorite Tweets (view, add, remove)
- Retweets (view, add, remove)
- Lists - Full Control (Add, Edit, View, Delete)
- Search (people, trends, comments)
- Direct Messages (View, Send, Reply to)
- Block/unblock users
- Follow/unfollow users
- Users details page.
And many more!
Activate this Cydget by opening Settings app on your iPhone or iPod touch and choosing `Cydget` submenu. Open the `Lock Cydget Order` setting and tap on the row to place a checkmark next to the TwitScreen item to add it to your lock screen's plugin rotation. You can also use this conficuration to rearrange the order of their rotation.
When you are on the lock screen press the home button to go to the next plugin.
See More Info below for screenshots.