Compatible with iOS 11.0+ in Cydia, Zebra, Sileo, and Installer on unc0ver, checkra1n, Chimera, and unc0ver dark
TL;DR - a tweak to batch install all of your other tweaks, repos, saved .debs, tweak preferences, and hosts file. All at once, online or offline! Can also remove all tweaks, respring, and uicache. A real time saver!
Source code: on Github
More info in the reddit post
- It works by creating a custom .deb that contains all of the necessary information. Then, you install that .deb and my tweak does the rest
- Get your perfect setup back within minutes!
Creating your .deb:
1. Go to the search tab in Cydia, Zebra, Sileo, or Installer
2. Tap "Batchomatic" at the top, and then "Create .deb". You choose whether to do online or offline
3. Done - your custom .deb is at /var/mobile/BatchomaticDebs. Keep it in a safe place like Google Drive
Installing your .deb in the future:
1. Install this tweak first
2. Tap "Batchomatic" at the top, and then "Install .deb"
3. Choose what you want to be installed
4. Tap "Proceed"
- Offline mode - saves .debs of your tweaks so you can install all of them offline
- Remove all tweaks, with an option to keep basic tweaks like package managers, Filza, and Batchomatic itself
- Button to respring/uicache
- Editing .deb after creation
- Create a .deb of a single tweak by running this terminal command: "bmd deb com.package.identifier" It will then be at /var/mobile/BatchomaticDebs