Batch install your tweaks, repos, saved .debs, tweak preferences, and hosts file! All at once, online or offline. Can also remove all tweaks/repos, repack an installed tweak to a .deb, and add a respring/uicache button to each package manager. A real time saver!
Compatible with iOS 11.0+. Works with Cydia, Zebra, Sileo, and Installer on unc0ver, checkra1n, Chimera, and unc0ver dark
- It works by creating a custom .deb that contains all of the necessary information. Then you install that .deb and my tweak does the rest
- Works between package managers, jailbreaks, devices, and iOS versions (provided that your tweaks are compatible)
- Get your perfect setup back within minutes!
Creating your .deb:
1. Go to the search tab in Cydia, Zebra, Sileo, or Installer
2. Tap the Batchomatic icon at the top left (steering wheel) and then tap "Create .deb". You choose whether to do online or offline
3. Done - your custom .deb is at /var/mobile/BatchomaticDebs. Keep it in a safe place like Google Drive
Installing your .deb in the future:
1. Install Batchomatic first
2. Go to the search tab in your package manager
3. Tap the Batchomatic icon at the top left (steering wheel) and then tap "Install .deb"
4. Choose what you want to be installed
5. Tap "Proceed"
1. Offline mode - saves .debs of your tweaks on their current version so you can install all of them offline and/or preserve their exact version
2. Editing .deb after creation
3. Remove all tweaks/repos
4. Add a respring/uicache button to each package manager
5. Repack an installed tweak to a .deb by running this terminal command. It will be placed at /var/mobile/BatchomaticDebs. "bmd deb com.package.identifier”