Requires iOS 4.0+
Easily enable and disable features on your device straight from Settings without having to edit a plist
Toggle one or more features and then press the Respring button.
By default, only the default features for your platform are enabled as of version 1.0.1.
Enable/disable these features:
- Multitasking - Gives you the user the option to turn Apples native multitasking feature on and off at will.
- Homescreen Wallpapers - The ability to enable and disable Apples own implementation of backgrounds in SpringBoard on and off.
- Unified iPod - Whether you like iPod.app on your iPod Touch or having Music.app and Video.app on your iPhone, this gives you the choice.
- AppStore - Don't like what the official AppStore has to offer, or want to prevent people from using it? this gives the ability to turn off the AppStore.
- Contacts (iPhone models only) - Stand-alone contacts make no sense when you have the Address Book in Phone.app? using this option you can turn it off.
- HDR (Requires hardware camera) - Enable HDR on unsupported devices or disable it from your iPhone 4, the decision is yours.
- GameCenter (iPhone 3G only) - Enable GameCenter on your iPhone 3G.
- Camera.app (Requires hardware camera) - Disable the camera on your device.
- Voice Control (Voice control capable devices only) - Disable Voice Control on all supported devices.
Special Thanks to:
Joshua Lee Tucker (DarkMalloc)
Dustin Howett (DHowett)
Thanks to beta testers:
kp_centi, cj, Zeke
See More Info below for Screenshots