Supports iOS 8 to 14.5
Safari is great mobile browser but it lacks some features. That's where Safari Plus comes into play.
Safari Plus features a lot of stuff, ranging from small usability improvements to extensive new features.
Additionally, it also adds several options to customize Safari to your liking.
Each feature can be toggled on or off on demand inside settings.
A full feature list can be found below.
• Force HTTPS (+ configurable exception sites)
• Locked Tabs - Adds a lock-switch to every tab inside the tab switcher that, when enabled, prevents the specific tab from being closed until the switch is disabled again
• Biometric Protection - Require TouchID / FaceID verification for switching browsing modes, locking tabs, unlocking tabs or accessing locked tabs
Uploads & Downloads:
• Upload Any File - An additonal option to the document sheet that can be used to upload any file on your root file system
• Download Manager - Extensive enhancements to the downloading functionality of Safari, check out the preference page for more detailed info
• Both Link Opening Options - Have the "Open in Background" option and the "Open in New Tab" option available alongside each other
• Open in Opposite Mode Option - Adds an option to open a long pressed URL in the respective other browsing mode
• Desktop Mode Switch - A switch inside tab switcher that can be used to toggle desktop mode on / off globally
• Tab Manager - An easy way to batch-export, batch-close and batch-add tabs
• Disable Tab Limit - Disables the default tab limit (varies between devices)
• Always Open Links in New Tab (+ Option to always open in background)
• Fully Disable Private Browsing
• Insert Suggestion on Long Press - Insert a search suggestion into the URL bar by long pressing it
• Suggestion Insert Button - Insert a search suggestion into the URL bar by pressing a button on the right of it (on iOS 12.1.4 and below)
• Show Tab Count - Shows the tab count on the button that opens the tab switcher
• Fullscreen Scrolling - Hide the top bar when scrolling down
• Lock Bars - Lock the top and buttom bar into place while scrolling
• Show Full Site URL - Always show the full URL in the top bar
• Suppress Mailto Dialog (on iOS 10 and above)
• Change Browsing Mode on App Start, App Resume, External Link Opened
• Auto Close Tabs on Minimazion or Close of Safari
• Auto-Clear Browser Data on Minimization or Close of Safari
• URL Bar Swipe Left, Right, Down Gestures
• Toolbar Swipe Left, Right, Up / Down Gestures
• Many available actions to trigger
• Color Settings for Top Toolbar, Bottom Toolbar and Tab Switcher for both normal and private browsing modes
• Change the button order of the Top and Bottom Toolbars
• Custom Start Site - Change the default favorites view when opening a new tab to a specified URL
• Custom Start Engine - Change the search engine of Safari to any URL
• Custom User Agent - Change the user agent for both mobile and desktop mode
Open source on Github