IMPORTANT: You must change your Settings to make this cydget operate properly. Read below for instructions to activate.
LockDock is a LockCydget that allows the end-user to build anything from a 1x1 dock to a 4x5 board on their LockScreen, just like a SpringBoard page. Although, LockDock has the ability to use a none fixed amount of applications per row, unlike like the SpringBoard. This means you can add that extra bit of customization to the layout. The current implemented features are listed below:
- App Launching
- Badge Alerts
- Vertical Positioning
- Row Enabling and Disabling
- 3'rd Party App Support
- WinterBoard Icon Support
- Optional Clock Display
- Mini Music Controls (tap time bar)
- Create Blank Icons
- And More...
Setting up a custom dock or board is easy using the application list page. The application list page is accessible by clicking a arrow at the top of your LockScreen (this arrow can be disabled and enabled threw the LockDock settings), it will then iterate threw all the applications on your device and present them in a ladder (icons and display names), you can then select a position on your board and set a app at that position by just clicking the a listed application.
- Please take a look at the screenshots for a visual explanation of the above description.
- LockDock is still in development and will be updated in the future with more features.
- Feature requests (everything will not be added though) and bugs (please explain in great detail) are welcome via email.
- If you like this Cydget then please recommend it to your friends (There is also a free version with very limited features).
This is a plugin called a `cydget`. This uses Cydget, a plugin manager for your lock screen. You will need to configure Cydget to use this properly. The plugin can be activated and rearranged through the settings screen, which you can access by using the Cydget section in the system Settings app.
Activate this Cydget by opening Settings app on your iPhone or iPod touch and choosing `Cydget` submenu. Open the `Lock Cydget Order` setting and tap on the row to place a checkmark next to the LockDock item to add it to your lock screen's plugin rotation. You can also use this screen to rearrange the order of the cydgets.
See More Info below for screenshots.